Summer Edition: July 10-14, 2017
Dead line : June 3rd 2017
Curious about cutting-edge medical treatments and technologies and what they hold for the future? You dream of being on the forefront of your own medical discovery?
Open to all current 9th – 12th grade students, this five-day journey provides an opportunity to explore both the challenges and solutions facing modern day medicine with leading experts from the world renowned Texas Medical Center.
In July 2017, join the Global Teen Medical Summit and participate to the summer Innovation Boot Camp on Medicine and New Technologies!
5 days to discover how cutting edge technologies are revolutionizing today’s medicine.
5 days to imagine the future of healthcare
- Visit world renowned facilities of the Houston Medical Center
- Meet and learn from innovation leaders
- Find solution to medical challenges using new technologies like 3D printing and Virtual Reality
- Experiment and create your own 3D prototype
- Have fun with people as passionate as you are about health and innovation!
There’s only one place in the world where health is advanced daily like it is at the world-renowned Texas Medical Center - the largest medical complex in the world. Partnering with some of the brightest minds in medicine today, The Health Museum’s Global Teen Medical Summit will provide unparalleled access and interaction with medical thought leaders.
- Overnight - shared dorm room $1295.00 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
- Day student $ 895.00 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
Group Rate (20 or more students)
- Overnight - shared dorm room $1000.00 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
- Day student $ 775.00 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
For group registration please contact Maud Trommenschlager - Assistant Director of Education and Public Programs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overnight Chaperone $ 900.00 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
- Day Chaperone without dorm room $ 700.00 (includes a $100 non-refundable deposit)
Find more details about what is include in the price in the FAQs below.
Both student and parent agree that any cancellation and request for refund must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com
Cancellation Received Eligible Refund
On or before May 27, 2017 Tuition less $100 non-refundable deposit
Between May 27 and June 3rd 2017 Tuition less $100 non-refundable deposit and the dorm fees if staying overnight
Limited financial aid is available on a first-come, first-served basis to families who demonstrate need.
- Hasse Scholarship. The HASSE Scholarship recipient will attend the Global Teen Medical in Houston and Space Camp in Huntsville, Alabama. This scholarship covers all program costs including housing, meals, ﬂight, and travel.
- Mattox Scolarship. The Mattox Scholarship recipient will attend the Global Teen Medical in Houston. This scholarship covers all program costs including housing at Rice University, 3 meals per day and transportation for activities during the summit.
- The Health Museum Scholarship. The Health Museum will offer 3 partial scholarships. See more detail in the document below.
Please contact Maud Trommenschlager - Assistant Director of Education and Public Programs - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dead Line May 25, 2017
Find more information about all scholarship criteria in the documents below.