Girl Scout Juniors
Welcome to The Health Museum’s Girl Scout Junior program!
Classes are open to all scouts, regardless of council affiliation. Private classes may be scheduled directly through the Museum.
Girl Scout Private Classes are available upon request. A minimum of 10 scouts is required for a class. The maximum number allowed per class is 35 scouts. To request a Girl Scout Private class, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girl Scout Junior Classes
- Simple Meals
- First Aid
- Staying Fit
Make a variety of foods in our simple meals class! By the end of it you will have recipes for several easy to make meals!
This class will help you develop skills to respond to an emergency. You will make a portable first aid kit, and learn how to help people who are sick or injured.
Put your investigation skills to work in this Detective class! Follow clues to solve mysteries. Extract DNA, take fingerprints, identify handwriting and more!
Learn skills to live a healthy and active life in our Staying Fit class. In this class we will cover how to live an active lifestyle, basics of reading food labels, and how to manage stress.
Private Girl Scout Junior Classes
- Private classes are available (space-permitting) for groups of 10 or more scouts.
- Private classes are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Customized class requests will be considered when submitted at least 30 days prior to the scheduled class. Customized classes are subject to an additional charge of $2 per scout.
How do I schedule a private class?
- Contact the Scouts Office to find out if your preferred dates are available.
- Complete a registration form and submit the form and full payment to the Scouts Office. An email confirmation form will be sent when we receive the form and payment.
Questions or comments?
Contact the Scouts Office at email@example.com