Thanks to the participation of AEXA, the Global Teen Medical Summit is now offering two sessions: March 13-18 and July 10-14.
March 13-18 & July 10-14
Curious about cutting-edge medical treatments and technologies and what they hold for the future? Dream of being on the forefront of your own medical discovery? Considering a career in STEM and medical fields?
Open to all current 9th – 12th grade students, this five-day journey provides an opportunity to explore both the challenges and solutions facing modern day medicine with leading experts from the world renowned Texas Medical Center.
In March 2017
Explore cutting-edge technology which expands the boundaries of what we can see, understand or treat. Hear about innovative collaborations between traditionally unrelated fields and delve into scientific discoveries and policies with both local and global implications.
“Innovation Boot camp: when 3D technologies serve health”
5 days to discover how cutting edge technologies are revolutionizing today’s medicine.
5 days to imagine the future of healthcare - on Earth and beyond.
- Visit world renowned facilities of the Houston Medical Center
- Meet and learn from innovation leaders
- Find solution to medical challenges using 3D technologies and augmented reality
- Experiment and create your own 3D prototype
- Have fun with people as passionate as you are about health and innovation!
Register now for the March Global Teen Medical Summit, March 13-18, 2017 by :
- if you participate in the IMIRP program of AEXA, please register on their Website
- if you come by your own Register Here
Please be advised that the March session does not include rooms and transportation for the morning and evening.
Official Program Partner
AEXA AEROSPACE, LLC
Providing creative aerospace solutions and applications. AEXA's mission is to provide engineering and scientific solutions to facilitate international exploration of space for the United States and its neighbors