At The Health Museum, we're all about YOU.
Providing innovative science exhibits and engaging educational programming to a growing audience, The Health Museum offers families an exciting way to learn healthy habits together.
As a not-for-profit organization, The Health Museum relies upon the support of individuals and community partners to assist in meeting our mission of moving toward a healthier Houston. Join us today in ensuring a healthier future by supporting our programming and your gift will help The Health Museum through:
- free admission to all during Free Family Thursdays, ensuring all visitors have a chance to experience healthy fun in a safe learning environment.
- supplemental health education that helps regional teachers deliver quality science programs to meet Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills.
- exciting science shows that bring health related topics to life for audiences.
- exhibit development that continually engages visitors while providing valuable health and nutrition information.
Other Ways to Show Your Support
Every gift helps our museum continue to offer health science education, exciting exhibits, and family-friendly activities. Your support matters and these community partners make it easy!
- Randalls Good Neighbor Program: Link your Randalls Card to The Health Museum! The museum gets a portion of proceeds from every dollar you spend. Visit the Service Booth on your next trip to Randalls and ask to link your club card. Our Randalls Good Neighbor Number is 3723.
- Goodsearch.com: Make Goodsearch your default search engine. Every search you do equals a donation. Just go to Goodsearch and enter The Health Museum under 'Who Do You Goodsearch For?' and click verify. Then make Goodsearch your homepage!
- Matching Gifts: Many businesses offer matching gifts programs for not-for-profits (like us!), allowing employee's gifts to go the extra mile. Check with your HR department to find out if they match your charitable contributions.
Thank YOU for your support in Ensuring a Healthier Future for our community!
To find out more about The Health Museum or to view our IRS Form 990, please visit:
The Health Museum 990 and Audit.